المواضيع الاكثر مشاهده
What is Mechatronics? تعريف الميكاترونيات Mechatronics engineer career path الحياه العمليه لمهندس الميكاترونيات
What is Mechatronics? تعريف الميكاترونيات
"Integration of electronics, control engineering, and mechanical engineering"
My Working Definition
"Mechatronics is the synergistic integration of sensors, actuators, signal conditioning, power electronics, decision and control algorithm and computer hardware and software to manage complexity, uncertainty, and communication in engineered system"
Mechatronics covers four important Branches in field of Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Computer Engineering
· Information systems
The Mechatronics Option in Mechanical Engineering allows students interested in mechanical systems integrated with embedded electronics, sensors, actuators and related systems to have a course and project concentration in these areas.
Mechatronics Curriculaالمناهج الدراسيه
· Introduction to engineering (eng. math, physics, chemistry, mechanical systems, eng. drawing, etc.),
· Engineering software; C, c++, Matlab, Labview, etc.
· Fundamental of mechanical system design and analysis
· Electronic devices, circuits and systems
· Digital systems, computer architecture and computer interface
· Applied control theory (I, II and III)
· Robotics (sensors, actuators, control, vision, etc.)
· Instrumentation and measurements
· Signal & image processing
· CAD/CAM, NC and CNC
· Embedded systems, sensors, actuators and software
· Fine mechanical parts, MEMS and nanotechnology
· Integrated mechanical/electrical systems
Mechatronic Engineer Career Path
الحياه العمليه لمهندس الميكاترونيات
Mechatronic Engineering combines mechanical engineering, electronics and computing. It is the enabling technology of computer-automated manufacturing through the use of robots and automated machine tools. Mechatronics may be concerned with individual machines such as robots, or manufacturing systems automated in their entirety. Mechatronic engineers use computers and other digital systems to control industrial processes. They bring electronic, materials and mechanical sciences together to create a diverse range of products. These range from everyday products such as cameras, washing machines, photocopiers and anti-lock car brakes, to miniaturised substitutes for human organs and to powerful and precise computer-controlled machine tools used in manufacturing.